Hindi Quote, Idiom, Proverb - English Transliteration
There are a large number of Hindi quotes, idioms and proverbs mostly derived
from languages like Sanskrit, Persian, and even English. Some of these are given here in this page.
Read and learn these transliteratedHindi quote with their meanings to understand and
then use them in your conversation.
You can read these Hindi Quotes, Idioms, Proverbs in Hindi (Devanagri) script. Click here to visit the page.
Hindi Quotes About Success
- Vahi sabsay tej chalataa hai, jo akela chalataa hai.
means,One who is walking alone, walks fastest.
- Pratyek achchaa kaary pahalay asambhav najar aataa hai.
means, In the beginning, every good work looks impossible.
- Uddyum hi safalataa ki kunji hai.
means,Hard work is key to success.
- Ekagrataa say hi vijay milati hai.
means,Concentration is essential to ensure victory.
- Kirti virochit kaaryon ki sugandh hai.
means,Fame is another positve outcome of acts of bravery.
- Bhaagy saahasi kaa saath detaa hai.
means,Fortune favors the brave.
- Safalataa atyadhik parishrum chaahati hai.
means,Success needs very hard work.
- Vivek bahaaduri kaa uttum ansh hai.
means,Wisdom is an important part of bravery.
- Kaary uddyum say siddh hote hai, manorathon say nahi.
means,Work gets done through industry, not by wishes alone.
- Sankulp hi manushy kaa bul hai.
means,Determination of a person is his main force (power).
- Prachand vaayu mein bhi pahaad vichalit nahi hote.
means,Mountain stay still even against very strong winds.
- Karm karanay mein hi adhikaar hai, ful mein nahi.
means,You have rights to do your work, but not in their results.
- Mehanut, himmut aur lagun say kalpanaa saakaar hoti hai.
means,Wishes get fulfilled with hard work, bravery and persistence.
- Apunay shaktiyon pur bharosaa karnay waalaa kabhi asaful nahi hotaa.
means,One who believes in his own capabilities, never becomes unsuccessful.
Hindi Love Quotes
- Muskaan prem ki bhaashaa hai.
means,Smile is language of love.
- Suchchaa prem durlubh hai, suchchi mitrataa aur bhi durlubh.
means,It's difficult to find true love, but even more difficult to find is true friendship.
- Ahunkaar chhoday binaa suchchaa prem nahi kiyaa jaa suktaa.
means,Without leaving aside your personal ego, you can not love someone truly.
- Prasunntaa swaasthy deti hai, vishaad rog detay hain.
means,Happiness makes you healthy, enmity makes you sick.
- Prasunn karnay kaa upaay hai, swayum prasunn rahanaa.
means,To make others happy, you must remain happy yourself.
- Adhikaar jataanay say adhikaar siddh nahi hota.
means,Only a claim to your rights is not sufficient proof that you really have them.
- Ek goon sumast dosho ko dhak letaa hai.
means,One strong positive attribute covers all your discrepancies.
- Dusaro say prem karunaa apunay aap say prem karunaa hai.
means,Love others to love yourself.
Hindi Quotes About Time
- Samay mahaan chikitsuk hai.
means,Time is the greatest healer.
- Samay kisi ki pratikshaa nahi karataa.
means,Time never waits for anyone.
- Hur din varsh kaa survottum din hai.
means,Every day is the best day of the year.
- Ek jhooth chhipaanay kay liye dus jhooth bolnay padatay hain.
means,You've to tell ten lies to cover the first lie.
- Prakriti kay sub kaam dhiray-dhiray hotay hain.
means,In nature, every change occurs at a slow pace.
Hindi Quotes About Learning
- Binaa guru kay gyaan nahi hotaa.
means,You can not get knowledge without a teacher (Guru).
- Aapki budhdhi hi apkaa guru hai.
means,Your wisdom itself is your teacher.
- Jigyaasa kay binaa gyaan nahi hotaa.
means,Without curiosity, you can not learn well.
- Binaa anubhav kay koraa shabdik gyaan andhaa hai.
means,Without experience, book learning alone is inadequate knowledge.
- Alp gyaan khatarnaak hotaa hai.
means,Little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
- Karm saral hai, vichar kathin.
means,Action is easier, Contemplation (Ideation) is more difficult.
- Updesh denaa saral hai, upaay bataana kathin.
means,It's easy to advise but difficult to resolve.
New Year Greetings In Hindi
- Nav varsh kay aagumun pur haardik badhaaii
means,Heartiest greetings on the arrival on New Year.
- Nav varsh shubh ho.
means,Happy New Year.
- Nav varsh aapkay jeevan mein umang laaye.
means,May the New Year bring abundant joy in your life.
- Nayaa saal aapko nayaa anubhav dey.
means,May you get new experience in this New Year.
- Nav varsh aapkay liye hitkaari ho.
means,May this New Year be beneficial for you.
- Nav varsh mein hur kadum pur aapko safalataa milay.
means,May you get success in each of your endeavres during this New Year.
- Nav varsh mein aap falay, foolay.
means,May you grow healthy and strong this New Year.
- Nayaa saal aapkay liye laabhdaayuk ho.
means,May this New Year be profitable for you.
- Nayaa saal aapkay liye nayee khushian laaye.
means,May this New Year bring new happiness for you.
- Nayaa saal aapko nayaa utsaah pradaan karay.
means,May this New Year give new joys to you.
- Nav varsh sukh, sumridhdhi say bharpoor ho.
means,May this New Year be full of good life and prosperity.
- Nav varsh mein aapki sabhi mano-kaamanaaye poori ho.
means,May all your desires get fulfilled this New Year.
- Nav varsh mein bhaagy sadaiv aapkaa saath dey.
means,May you always remain lucky this New Year.
- Nav varsh mein aapki din dogooni raat chougooni tarakki ho.
means,May you grow by leaps and bounds this New Year.
Some Other Hindi Quote
- Dhun apnaa paraaya nahi dekhataa.
means,Money is temporary.
- Jaisaa ann, vaisaa mun.
means,What you eat, affects your mind.
- Ahimsaa suvottum dhurm hai.
means,Non-voilence is the best religion.
- Bahumut ki aawaz nyaay kaa dyotuk nahi hai.
means,Voice of masses (popular opinion) doen not signify justice.
- Anyaay mein sahyog denaa, anyaay kay hi samaan hai.
means,Helping injustice is as good as being unjust yourself.
- Viswaash say aashchary-janak protsaahun miltaa hai.
means,Confidence gives an amazing boost to your spirits.
Learn and use these Hindi quotes in your Hindi conversation.