Hindi Language Tutorials
We invite you to get started with our Hindi language tutorials right away. Begin with one of the Hindi tutorials that suits your needs.
Note : Restricted access to sections/topics marked 'Members Only'. Want to lay your hands on it?
Click here to know how to visit Members area.
These are basic lessons which you must try and understand as well as possible.
- Hindi Alphabets - Vowels, Consonants, Special Symbols, and Hindi Varnamala
- Numbers in Hindi - Examples with English equivalents.
- Hindi Grammar - Explained in brief.
- Hindi Font Help - Hindi font downloads, common problems and possible remedies.
- Hindi Pronunciation - key aspects of speaking in Hindi.
Start learning by building up your Hindi vocabulary.
- Learn Hindi Overview - How to go about learning Hindi.
- Hindi Words - Common use words, Antonyms, Homonyms, Synonyms..
- Hindi Phrases - Greetings, Compliments, Introducing Yourself..
- Hindi Quotes - About Success, Love, Time, Learning...
Self Study Courses
Hindi Sentence Making - Make simple sentences in Hindi. (18 lessons)
Conversation In Hindi - Get basic conversation skills in Hindi. (12 lessons)
Hindi Learning - Hindi language tutorials for beginners (12 lessons)
Learn Hindi Language - Hindi language tutorials to improve your Hindi language skills (10 sessions).
Hindi Language Lessons for Business - Talk about your business matters with people working primarily in Hindi language (18 sessions).
Hindi Video Lessons(Members Only)
Use any of the Hindi video listed below to self-learn Hindi language. You'll find it's fun and easy to learn Hindi.
- Learn Hindi Vowels - Vowels in Hindi Language
- Learn Hindi Vocabulary - Numbers, Noun and Pronoun, Rhyme and Counting in Hindi
- Learn Speaking Hindi - Learn how to speak conversational (informal) Hindi
- Talk in Hindi - Talking to a friend, talking about a job, talking to vendors
- Read Hindi - Hear Bal Vihar kids in Northern California learning to speak in Hindi.
- Hindi Learning For Kids - Learning Hindi is fun with these animated cartoon characters.
About Flash Tutorials(Members Only)
These tutorials are third party resources. We are confident you'll find them useful.
Hindi Reading and Comprehension Lessons(Members Only)
It's fun to read these Hindi short stories, poems and illustrations (.pdf format). These are selected from Hindi language textbooks for school children. You can print and use them offline.
Have Your Say!
If you ever think a topic is not explained clearly or think we should add a specific lesson, please let us know. HindiLearner.com will go out of its way to make these Hindi language tutorials the best on the net. Chances are, you will find a better web site the next time you come back