Hindi Speaking Course Online
Hindi Speaking Course Online is meant for those who want to become fluent in Hindi speaking within the comforts of their homes. These are some its advantages:
- Learn at your own place. No commuting required.
- Classroom style interactive workshop for 1 hour every 5th day for entire duration of the course.
- Hindi writing practice using online digital whiteboard. No software or additional expense required.
- Available for 3 levels - Elementary, Primary, and Basic.
- Completion of all 3 levels possible within a month.
- Class strength is limited to max 6 persons in one course.
- Generally, classes are scheduled in the evenings.
- Get prompt answers through interactive chat/voice communication.
- Guided by native Hindi speakers, proficient in English.
This course teaches you Hindi in an innovative, comprehensive learning package based on how people actually say things. In these lessons you're going to learn how to speak Hindi in a conversation without hesitation. Below is a summary of what you will learn.
- Greetings and Goodbyes
- Introducing Yourself
- Getting What You Want
- Numbers in Hindi
- Describing a Person
- Understanding Directions and locations
- Making Small Talk - Hobbies, Interests, Weather..
- Life's Necessities
- Getting Around - The Airport/Railway Station
- Getting a Better Deal - At The Hotel/Shop
- Your Health - The Water/Medicines
- Romantic Hindi Phrases
- Expressions In Hindi
There are two distinct learning elements in these courses
- Home Study By You
- Your Interaction with Tutor
Home Study By You
You get unlimited access to online audio lessons, text lessons, conversation practice and exercises followed by quiz tests. All you need is a computer with internet connection and basic skill to browse through web-pages (like you are doing now).
Each audio lesson will begin with a conversation between two people. As you follow the lesson, you’ll learn not only to understand the conversation completely, but actually to take part in it yourself. You will to be asked to participate in these audio lessons, so make sure that you listen in a quiet place where you can speak aloud without being disturbed.
In text lessons, you'll get to see what the conversation you learned in previous audio lesson looks like written down. You'll learn some of the grammatical concepts behind the conversation, including the difference between formal and informal modes of address.
Thereafter you can go through the conversation practice and exercises as much as you like.
Please Note:When listening to audio (sound), we suggest you use a good quality headset. It will help you understand Hindi word/sound better.
Finally take the quiz test to find out how much you have learnt and, if need be, review the lesson again.
Work through the lessons, listen, speak, and learn!
Your Interaction with Tutor
You will be guided by a native Hindi speaker, proficient in English in a classroom style interactive workshop for 1 hour every 5th day throughout the course.
06 Days - Elementary Course :: 1 workshop scheduled in 2nd week of month.
09 Days - Primary Course :: 2 workshops scheduled in 2nd-3rd weeks of month.
15 Days - Basic Course :: 3 workshops scheduled in 3rd-4th weeks of month.
All 3 Courses Above :: 6 workshops.
The tutor will help you work through the lessons and explain any part of lesson(s) that you have not understood.
Online Hindi Speaking Course Fee
06 Days - Elementary Course + 1 Workshop :: $25 only.
09 Days - Primary Course + 2 Workshops :: $50 only.
15 Days - Basic Course + 3 Workshops :: $75 only.
All 3 Courses Above + 6 Workshops (Best Option - Save 20%) :: $120 only.
Early Bird Incentive
If you're the first person enrolling in any of the courses,
we will refund 33% of your course fee.
Book your seat for the course in the month you intend to join by using 'Add to Cart' button for the relevant month and course.
Orders are processed securely by PayPal.com, the web's leading third party merchant processor. All your personal information is safe and secure.
Do inform us the course you enrolled in all your future communications.